[INDOLOGY] I.K. Sharma, "Jaina art and architecture in Andhra" and the Rishabh Saurabh Souvenir

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 18 05:24:37 UTC 2024

Colleagues,

Does anyone have access to the Rishabh Saurabh Souvenir cataloged at https://search.worldcat.org/fr/title/781903546? If so, would it be possible to confirm that this is the same as the volume referred to on this webpage https://www.jainsamaj.org/content.php?url=Jaina_Art_And_Architecture_In? Does the Risabh Saurabh souvenir contain I.K. Sharma's article? In which volume and on which pages?

Thanks!

Arlo Griffiths

[https://coverart.oclc.org/ImageWebSvc/oclc/+-+190854632_400.jpg?allowDefault=false&client=WorldcatOrgUI]<https://search.worldcat.org/fr/title/781903546>
Rishabh saurabh souvenir : Jain heritage of Karnataka | WorldCat.org<https://search.worldcat.org/fr/title/781903546>
Rishabh saurabh souvenir : Jain heritage of Karnataka | WorldCat.org
search.worldcat.org