[INDOLOGY] [External] Re: INDOLOGY International Dunhuang Project site down?

Matthew Kapstein mattkapstein at proton.me
Fri Feb 16 09:36:19 UTC 2024

And, as I mentioned in a post some months ago, the Gallica site of the Bibliothèque nationale de France can be used to access Dunhuang documents in the Pelliot collection.

Matthew T. Kapstein
Professor emeritus
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, PSL Research University, Paris

Associate
The University of Chicago Divinity School

https://ephe.academia.edu/MatthewKapstein

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.