[INDOLOGY] Soft copy of Vākyapadīya with Prakīṛṇakaprakāśa III ii edited by K.A. Subramania Iyer

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 23:44:51 UTC 2024

Dear Elliot & Dear All,

Thanks for making this soft copy available: always handy to have it next to
a hard copy.
Does anyone happen to also have the edition of VP Kanda III part 1 as soft
copy?
Subramania Iyer published it 10 years earlier, in 1963: admirable
perseverance (kanda II appeared finally, posthumously, in 1983).

Best wishes,
Jan

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 at 23:28, Elliot Stern via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Dear Evgeniya,
>
> I have now uploaded the pdf file to archive.org. The url is:
> https://archive.org/details/vakyapadiya-with-prakirnakaprakasa-kanda-3-part-2-ed-k.-s.-subramania-iyer. If
> you or any other list member experiences any difficulty in downloading the
> file, please reply to me. Otherwise, no need to reply.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Ellie
>

> On Feb 6, 2024, at 12:30 PM, Evgeniya Desnitskaya <khecari at yandex.ru>
> wrote:
>
> Dear Elliot,
>
> May I ask you to share the pdf?
>
> Best,
> Evgeniya
>
> --
> Evgeniya Desnitskaya
> Institute of Oriental Manuscripts
> Russian Academy of Sciences
>

> 06.02.2024, 18:00, "Elliot Stern via INDOLOGY" <
> indology at list.indology.info>:
>
> Dear all,
>
> Thanks to Alexandar Uskoov for quickly sharing a pdf copy. Also thanks to
> Lubomir Ondracka for a link for purchasing a printed copy.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Elliot
>

> On Feb 6, 2024, at 9:37 AM, Elliot Stern <emstern1948 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> I’m hoping that someone can point me to or share a soft copy of K.A.
> Subramania Iyer, ed., Vākyapadīya of Bhartṛhari with the Prakīrṇakaprakāśa
> of Helārājā, Kāṇḍa III, Part ii, Poona, 1973. I am unable to find a pdf of
> this volume on archive.org or elsewhere on the web.
>

> Elliot M. Stern
> 552 South 48th Street
> Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
> emstern1948 at gmail.com
> 267-240-8418
>

> Elliot M. Stern
> 552 South 48th Street
> Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
> emstern1948 at gmail.com
> 267-240-8418
>
> ,

> Elliot M. Stern
> 552 South 48th Street
> Philadelphia, PA 19143-2029
> emstern1948 at gmail.com
> 267-240-8418

*Jan E.M. Houben*

Directeur d'Études, Professor of South Asian History and Philology

*Sources et histoire de la tradition sanskrite*

École Pratique des Hautes Études (EPHE, Paris Sciences et Lettres)

*Sciences historiques et philologiques *

Groupe de recherches en études indiennes (EA 2120)

*johannes.houben [at] ephe.psl.eu <johannes.houben at ephe.psl.eu>*

*https://ephe-sorbonne.academia.edu/JanEMHouben
<https://ephe-sorbonne.academia.edu/JanEMHouben>*

*https://www.classicalindia.info* <https://www.classicalindia.info>

LabEx Hastec -- *L'Inde Classique* augmentée: construction, transmission

     et transformations d'un savoir scientifique