[INDOLOGY] Award of the 2024 Rocher Postdoctoral Fellowship

Rosane Rocher rrocher at upenn.edu
Tue Apr 23 15:38:58 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

The Ludo and Rosane Rocher Foundation is pleased to announce that the
2024 Postdoctoral Fellowship has been awarded to Dr. Tamara Cohen (Ph.D.
in the Study of Religion, University of Toronto, April 2023). Dr. Cohen
will pursue her project to map the cosmological system of the early
Pratyabhijñā philosophy of Utpaladeva with that contained in the 10^th
century text the Mokṣopāya. She has opted to be in residence at the
University of Virginia for the duration of her fellowship.

Please visit our website rocherfoundation.org
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://rocherfoundation.org__;!!IBzWLUs!X96Wamcmg77EtmPQZiqjtYwKvUB7-E1NWu4yRPEpOaXp0UhDgTi9Mvcqwv6I-EAwRpQgKcgb2gm204cNrSZYqxM$>
for information on our several activities and for parameters and
guidance on applications for the next round of postdoctoral fellowships,
which will be due by January 15, 2025.

With best wishes,

Rosane Rocher