[INDOLOGY] UBC Devanagari keyboard for Windows

adheesh sathaye adheesh1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:25:59 UTC 2024

Dear Aleksandar et al,

I just wanted to follow up to explain that this missing file appears to be one of several broken elements that have popped up at the UBC Sanskrit Learning Tools site (www.ubcsanskrit.ca) since a major server update/move towards the end of 2023. We are hoping to soon chart out a new pathway towards restoring (and indeed rebuilding) the site, which is now 15 years old and is definitely showing its age. If you use the www.ubcsanskrit.ca website and find other issues/bugs/errors/broken features, please let us know directly as it will be of great help!

In the meantime, I can point to a new set of learning resources, including perhaps useful grammar handouts and youtube videos that I’ve been developing at https://blogs.ubc.ca/ubcsanskrit/.

With all best wishes,
Adheesh

—
Dr. Adheesh Sathaye
Associate Professor of Sanskrit Literature and South Asian Folklore
Dept. of Asian Studies || University of British Columbia
408-1871 West Mall || Vancouver BC CANADA V6T1Z2
adheesh at mail.ubc.ca  || +1.604.822.5188