[INDOLOGY] 20th India Studies Webinar on Sep 28 (Thursday), 10.30 am - 11.30 am (IST), organized by The India Centre, FLAME University

Pankaj Sukanraj Jain पंकज सुकनराज जैन pankajaindia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 12:31:05 UTC 2023

Esteemed colleagues and friends,

The India Centre, FLAME University is delighted to share that we will be
hosting our 20th India Series Webinar. The speaker for this month is *Prof.
Salvatore Babones*.

*About the Speaker*: *Prof. Salvatore Babones* is a political sociologist
at the University of Sydney and the author of *Australia's Universities:
Can they Reform?* He is the author or co-author of seven other books and
many academic papers. He serves as the executive director of the Indian
Century Roundtable. He will be speaking on *How International Democracy
Ratings Misrepresent India?*

Details of the webinar are as follows: