[INDOLOGY] The Sanskrit Library's Autumn courses

Peter Scharf scharfpm7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 22:39:45 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The Sanskrit Library would like to announce its autumn courses:

1. Sanskrit digital humanities programs
We are beginning new professional training programs this fall. We offer an advanced certificate program in Sanskrit digital humanities, and a two or three year program of specialized advanced training in Sanskrit digital humanities. For more information and for registration please click this link: https://sites.google.com/sanskritlibrary.org/courses/sanskrit-digital-humanities

2. Courses
This fall we are offering the following courses:
1. Introductory Sanskrit
2. रामोपाख्यान: the story of राम in the महाभारत
3. धातुपाठ: The माधवीयधातुवृत्ति
4. Philological and data management computer skills
5. Reorienting orientalism and holistic understanding of human life

For more information about these courses and to register, please follow this link:
https://sanskritlibrary.org/coursesnow.html

3. Journal
We plan to begin publication of our peer-reviewed research journal विमर्शिनी (Vimarśinī) this year. This research journal will focus on ancient Indian linguistic traditions as well as digital humanities for Sanskrit, Prakrit, and Pali. Please visit the following link for more information: https://sites.google.com/sanskritlibrary.org/courses/research-journal

4. Donate
To support our academic training efforts please donate to The Sanskrit Library.
https://sanskritlibrary.org/donate.html
--
Peter M. Scharf, President
scharfpm7 at gmail.com