[INDOLOGY] Fwd: Michael Meyer papers was: Request for paper by Malamoud

Claudius Teodorescu claudius.teodorescu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 19:17:26 UTC 2023

This is a very valuable resource.

As to the autocomplete, maybe it is o any help the indexing method that was
applied for the SARIT project <https://sarit.indology.info/>, namely to
index all the texts, no matter if they were in devanagari or
transliteration, by converting the indexed terms to the SLP1 format. Thus,
one is able to search both in devanagari and in transliteration (the query
string is converted to SLP1), and get results both in devanagari and in
transliteration.

Best regards,
Claudius Teodorescu

On Tue, 5 Sept 2023 at 20:39, Harry Spier via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:

> Harry Spier

Cu stimă,
Claudius Teodorescu