[INDOLOGY] article on Jain and Sahajayana schools of Yoga philosophy and book search

Corinna May Lhoir corinna.lhoir at uni-hamburg.de
Fri Oct 27 15:50:21 UTC 2023

Kind list,

may I ask for your assistance in locating a PDF of an article by H. L.
Jain: 'The Jain and the Sahajayâna schools of Yoga philosophy' in:
Maheswar Neog (ed.): Proceedings and Transactions of the All India
Oriental Conference, No. 22,  Gauhati, Assam ; January 1965? Our library
has a copy, but due to a holiday it will take them until the end of next
week to deliver it for takeout.

I am also searching for a copy of the /Śrīsambodhapañcāsikādisangraha/,
Śrī Digambara Jaina Bīsa panthī mandira Nāgaura, Śrī Di. Jaina Samāja,
1977. A search in the Jain e library was not successful. Maybe I didn't
spell it as needed.

Any hints in locating these items are highly appreciated! I still have
so many things to learn.

Thank you and best wishes,

Corinna May Lhoir

Corinna Lhoir, M.A.