[INDOLOGY] [SARI-L] [EXT]New Book Announcement on Sri Sabhapati Swami and Śivarājayoga

Finnian Moore-Gerety finnian_moore-gerety at brown.edu
Sat Oct 21 16:10:24 UTC 2023

Sending my hearty congratulations, Keith, on this exciting new book. What a boon for the study of yoga, Hinduism, and global esotericism. Looking forward to reading it and using it class!

Yours,

Finnian M.M. Gerety
Visiting Assistant Professor of Religious Studies
Interim Director of Undergraduate Studies, Saxena Center for Contemporary South Asia
[Affiliated] Faculty of Contemplative Studies Initiative
Brown University
www.finniangerety.com <http://finniangerety.com/>