[INDOLOGY] Publication Announcement: The Literary Life of Yājñavalkya

Lindquist, Steven slindqui at mail.smu.edu
Sun Oct 15 12:39:11 UTC 2023

Dear all,

I had intended to wait until its purported release of Dec. 1st to announce, but I have just learned that my book has started shipping from the publisher in advance of that date.  I hope this will be of interest to several of you.  As of now, I don’t have a discount code (though there will be such for the AOS and AAR conferences; should I get one more generally, I will be sure to share).

The Literary Life of Yājñavalkya | State University of New York Press<https://sunypress.edu/Books/T/The-Literary-Life-of-Yajnavalkya>

My best,

Steven

--
STEVEN E. LINDQUIST, PH.D.
ALTSHULER DISTINGUISHED TEACHING PROFESSOR

Dedman College of Humanities and Sciences, SMU
PO Box 750202 | Dallas | TX | 75275-0202
Email: slindqui at smu.edu<mailto:slindqui at smu.edu>
Web: http://people.smu.edu/slindqui<http://faculty.smu.edu/slindqui>