[INDOLOGY] Benares Sanskrit College Catalogue

Jean Michel DELIRE jeanmicheldelire at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 10:47:07 UTC 2023

Thank you for your answer, Eliot,

It is very strange that the 1911 *Catalogue of the Sanskrit Mss in the
Sanskrit College Library* doesn't mention at least a *R**ekhāgaṇita, *since its
editor Trivedi (in 1901-2) used Mss from this Library. I agree with you
concerning other possible volumes of this *Catalogue*, for it seems from
its content that it is only the first part of a more complete Catalogue,
that would go beyond Vedic or post-Vedic subjects.
Does anyone in the list know about other Catalogues of Banaras collections
and where to find them ?

Best,

Jean Michel
,