[INDOLOGY] looking for an article

Brendan S. Gillon, Prof. brendan.gillon at McGill.Ca
Fri Oct 13 20:17:51 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

My library does not have the journal which contains the following article. I would be most grateful to have an electronic copy, should anyone be willing to send me one, or to be directed to a site where I can get a copy.

FILLIOZAT (P.-S.) & MAZARS (Guy)
1987 « La Terminologie et l'ecriture des fractions dans la litterature
mathematique sanskrite ", Bulletin d'Etudes Indiennes, 5. p. 67-96

Best wishes,

Brendan

--

Brendan S. Gillon                       email: brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca<mailto:brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca>