[INDOLOGY] Aśoka, Ashoka, Ahsoka

Rosane Rocher rrocher at upenn.edu
Fri Oct 13 15:11:07 UTC 2023

Patrick is currently in India. A few days ago he had a wonderful,
thoughtful discussion of his approach to this biography with Ramachandra
Guha, I don't know if the link is still active.
https://thewire.in/history/watch-ashoka-biography-patrick-olivelle-ramachandra-guha
<https://thewire.in/history/watch-ashoka-biography-patrick-olivelle-ramachandra-guha>

Rosane Rocher