[INDOLOGY] The Brahman-Brain Dichotomy: 21st India Studies Webinar on Oct 25 (Wednesday), 11 am IST

Pankaj Sukanraj Jain पंकज सुकनराज जैन pankajaindia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 12:15:59 UTC 2023

Esteemed colleagues and friends,

The India Centre, FLAME University is delighted to share that we will be
hosting our 21st India Series Webinar. The speaker for this month is *Prof.
Madhu Mangal Chaturvedi*, Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Shri Mata
Vaishno Devi University.

[image: 21 TISW.jpeg]
The topic of his webinar is *The Brain-Brahman Dichotomy*.

Please find below the relevant information for joining the webinar: