[INDOLOGY] Yoga Darśana, Yoga Sādhana Conference Hamburg 2024 - Abstract Submission Deadline extended to November 1st

Corinna May Lhoir corinna.lhoir at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Oct 2 08:00:46 UTC 2023

Dear List Members,

We would like to inform you that the deadline for abstract submissions
for the upcoming Yoga Studies Conference in Hamburg 2024 has been extended.

New Abstract Submission Deadline: November 1st, 2023

We have received an overwhelming response from scholars and researchers
in the field of yoga studies, and in response to numerous requests, we
have decided to extend the abstract submission deadline to accommodate
everyone interested in presenting their work.

This conference, with its focus on "Introspection, Inspiration,
Institutionalisation," promises to be a significant platform for the
exchange of ideas, critical discussions, and the advancement of
knowledge in the realm of yoga studies.

If you haven't already submitted your abstract or if you have colleagues
who are considering participation, this extension provides an excellent
opportunity to contribute to this exciting event.

To submit your abstract or for more details about the conference, please
visit our Conference Website at https://yogaresearch.org/ydys2024/

We look forward to receiving your abstracts and welcoming you to the
conference in Hamburg in May 2024. Should you have any questions or need
further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

On behalf of the organizers

Corinna May Lhoir

Corinna Lhoir, M.A.
Universität Hamburg