[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit in ChatGPT

Sebastian Nehrdich nehrdbsd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 20:49:51 UTC 2023

Dear list members,

Just a quick note that it makes a big difference when one uses the free
version ChatGPT3.5 and the paid GPT4, the latter is much more reliable.
If anybody is interested I can post some preliminary evaluation results for
these models (BLEU, chrF) to give some more grounded estimates about
their capabilities.
Best,

Sebastian