[INDOLOGY] ABORI

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Fri Nov 24 11:35:11 UTC 2023

Indeed, ABORI is published more or less regularly (with an unusual gap
between volumes 98 and 99 in 2018-2022).

Unfortunately, this can no longer be checked from the BORI website.
Their new website, although more graphically professional than the
previous one, is very poor in terms of information. All the useful
information has disappeared.

Best,
Lubomir