[INDOLOGY] Whence the 6 Schools of Indian Philosophy

Karl-Stephan Bouthillette karl-stephan.bouthillette.1 at ulaval.ca
Mon Nov 20 11:21:45 UTC 2023

Dear Edwin,

On Indian philosophical doxography in general, with references to the 'six schools' narrative in particular, I can point out my own work: 'Dialogue and Doxography in Indian Philosophy: Points of View in Buddhist, Jaina, and Advaita Vedānta Traditions.'

I believe that you can find therein answers to many of your queries, as well as the relevant literature (in bibliography and notes) available to sustain your research further.

Kindly,

[cid:d2cca301-9d34-4e18-8a65-08bd0f103955]

Dr. Karl-Stéphan Bouthillette
Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy (DoP)
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE)
6th floor, Advanced Research Centre (ARC), Tower 3
MAHE, Manipal – 576104, INDIA
Tel: +91 82029 37750