[INDOLOGY] looking for edition of Āyāraṃga with cūrṇi commentary

Royce Wiles royce.wiles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:43:21 UTC 2023

Hi

As far as I am aware there have only been the following two printed versions of this text—as indicated by Heiner, there are two volumes of the 1941 edition on the Jain eLibrary (if you have any issue locating them I can email): there is a 2011 reprint (but I am not sure it was completed and I have never managed to get a copy).

1941 Śrīācārāṅgacūrṇiḥ / bahuśrutakiṃvadantyā Śrījinadāsagaṇivaryavihitā; [edited by Sāgarānanda]. Mālavadeśāntargataratnapurīya (Ratalāmagata): Śrīṛṣabhadevajīkeśarīmalajī Śvetāmbarasaṃsthā, Vikramasya saṃvat 1998. Śrīvīrasya 2468. Krāiṣṭasya 1941. 382 p.; 12 x 26 cm. [DLJP series list] “Pratayaḥ 500.”

2011 *Āyāraṅgasuttaṃ / Sutakevalibhaddabāhusāmiviraitanijjuttijuttaṃ Therabhadanta (Saṃbhavao Jinadāsagaṇimahattara) raitacuṇṇialaṅkitaṃ. Āvr̥tti prathama. Dholakā : Divyadarśana Ṭrasṭa, 2068- [2011-]. v. <1> ; 25 cm.

Royce