[INDOLOGY] Paippalada manuscripts

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Fri Nov 3 13:26:35 UTC 2023

Oliver,

     I can go to "Atharvaveda_Paippalada_Photographs.zip", but the
individual .jpg files are not opening.

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies
Adjunct Professor, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bangalore, India

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]