[INDOLOGY] New search interface for the INDOLOGY archives

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 22:54:55 UTC 2023

I'm delighted to announce that our colleague Claudius Teodorescu has been
addressing the issue of searching the archive of Indology messages.
Applying his formidable computing skills to the problem, he has provided a
new interface that successfully searches the whole archive from 1994 to
2020.  The interface is here:

   - https://wujastyk.github.io/INDOLOGY-forum-website/

and I have also added a link on the main INDOLOGY.info page,

[image: indologymenu.png]

I believe Claudius will be extending the database to include posts from
2020 to the latest ones.

With the most sincere thanks to Claudius for this very helpful feature!

Dominik

Dominik Wujastyk
INDOLOGY list <http://indology.info> committee member
*Please do not reply to me personally: re*ply to
indology-owner at list.indology.info