[INDOLOGY] Manuscript collections on archive.org

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Mon Jul 24 21:34:12 UTC 2023

Harry,

There are:

The Royal Asiatic Society of Great Britain and Ireland:
https://archive.org/details/royalasiaticsociety?tab=collection

Buddhist Digital Resource Center Fragile Palm Leaves Foundation
https://archive.org/details/bdrc-fplmanuscripts?tab=collection

The Balinese Digital Library (most items in Balinese, Old Balinese, or Old Javanese, a few of the latter bilingual with Sanskrit)
https://archive.org/details/Bali?tab=collection

Best,
Tim

Timothy Lubin
Jessie Ball duPont Professor of Religion, and Adjunct Professor of Law
Head of the Law, Justice, and Society Program
204 Tucker Hall
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, Virginia 24450
https://lubin.academic.wlu.edu/