[INDOLOGY] The Sanskrit Library journal and programs in Sanskrit digital humanities

Peter Scharf scharfpm7 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:02:43 UTC 2023

The Sanskrit Library would like to make two announcements:

1. Courses
We are beginning new professional training programs this fall. We offer an advanced certificate program in Sanskrit digital humanities, and a two-year program of specialized advanced training in Sanskrit digital humanities. For more information and for registration please click this link: https://sites.google.com/sanskritlibrary.org/courses/sanskrit-digital-humanities

In addition to the programs in Sanskrit digital humanities, we will continue to offer continuing education courses. For more information and for registration please click this link: https://sites.google.com/sanskritlibrary.org/courses/continuing-education

This fall we are offering the following two courses:
1. Introductory Sanskrit
2. Introduction to the ऋग्वेद (R̥gveda)

2. Journal
We would like to announce our new peer-reviewed research journal विमर्शिनी (Vimarśinī) to begin publication this year. This research journal will focus on ancient Indian linguistic traditions as well as digital humanities for Sanskrit, Prakrit, and Pali. Please visit the following link for more information: https://sites.google.com/sanskritlibrary.org/courses/research-journal

Donate
To support our academic training efforts please donate to The Sanskrit Library.
https://sanskritlibrary.org/donate.html

Yours,
Peter
Peter M. Scharf, President