[INDOLOGY] Catalogue of the Sanskrit manuscripts at the Calcutta Sanskrit College, vol. 6, Kāvya

Marco Franceschini marco.franceschini3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 21:02:08 UTC 2023

Dear all,

many thanks to everyone who responded to my query. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a better copy of the volume than that available also in the Indology collection of catalogues (https://nextcloud.computecanada.ca/index.php/s/yfwp8XFRtmnQ8Mr?path=%2FBiswas%200188%20Calcutta%20Sanskrit%20College <https://nextcloud.computecanada.ca/index.php/s/yfwp8XFRtmnQ8Mr?path=/Biswas%200188%20Calcutta%20Sanskrit%20College>), which is totally unreadable here and there. If I will succeed in getting the only one copy of the volume available in Italy (in Florence), I will make a soft copy of it and pass it to the Indology list managers.

Best wishes,

Marco
---

Marco Franceschini