[INDOLOGY] Article request

victor davella vbd203 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 10:56:47 UTC 2023

Thank you very much for the quick and kind responses.

Should anyone else need the article, it is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ydybgwmOVKVt6GCuhHyslkNTq-30nbbD/view?usp=share_link

If someone has a pdf of the edition by the Andhra Pradesh Sahitya Academy,
1982, I would much appreciate it.

All the Best,
Victor