[INDOLOGY] Query about the misuse of CC-licensed articles

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 00:40:02 UTC 2023

Yesterday I did a search a google search on one of the header lines in the
GRETIL etexts and I didn't find any of their etexts on bogus sites.  The
etexts of Muktabodha I found on bogus sites were all pdfs.    So it might
be that these automated web scrubbers just grab any pdfs and only pdfs to
create these scam websites.
Harry Spier