[INDOLOGY] Fwd: SESA Working Group Meeting- December 18- Tulika Singh

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at ualberta.ca
Mon Dec 11 17:07:06 UTC 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Consortium for History of Science, Technology and Medicine <
info at chstm.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 at 10:03
Subject: SESA Working Group Meeting- December 18- Tulika Singh
To: wujastyk <wujastyk at ualberta.ca>

This message sent by Lisa Brooks to the Consortium working group on History
of Science in Early South Asia. For more information, see
https://www.chstm.org/early-south-asia

Dear members of the Science in Early South Asia Working Group,

We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting on Monday, December 18
2023 from 10:30am to 12pm EST.

Our speaker will be Tulika Singh (University of Alberta) giving a talk
entitled, "Incurability as ‘disability’ in classical Āyurveda: The case of
vision disorders."

You can read the full abstract and learn more about our 2023-2024 schedule
on the group's website, here: https://www.chstm.org/early-south-asia

Whether you have been attending sessions regularly or not at all, feel free
to join in anytime. We look forward to a stimulating talk and discussion!

With best wishes,

Lisa Brooks (lisa.brooks at ualberta.ca) and Dagmar Wujastyk (
dwujasty at ualberta.ca)

Applications for NEH, Emanuel and Research Fellowships are due December 15.
See https://www.chstm.org/fellowships.

Consortium for History of Science, Technology and Medicine
To leave this group, log in at www.chstm.org, go to this group page, and
unsubscribe.