[INDOLOGY] Correction: Cologne digital sanskrit dictionaries

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 03:35:03 UTC 2023

Dear list members,
I received this reply offlist from Dr. Dhaval Patel which may be of
interest to some list members:

Dear Harry,

Regarding your question regarding Cologne dictionaries,

Jim Funderburk, Andhrabharati and I keep on doing a lot of work on CDSL.
The work can be seen in
https://github.com/sanskrit-lexicon. It includes typo corrections, addition
of new markup, addition of new features. It also includes addition of new
dictionaries e.g. LRV, LAN, ARMH have been added in past few years. See
https://www.sanskrit-lexicon.uni-koeln.de/

Dr. Dhaval Patel
www.sanskritworld.in