[INDOLOGY] Looking for the Sinhalese poem DEVADŪTE

Lubomír Ondračka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Wed Aug 30 19:06:09 UTC 2023

Dear Heiner,

almost all of these old Indian books held by the British Museum are now
in the British Library. Contact the Asian & African Studies Reference
Team, they are very helpful.
https://www.bl.uk/subjects/south-asia

Once they identify the book in their collection, it is easy to order a
scan of it.

Best,
Lubomir