[INDOLOGY] seeking another pdf

Matthew Kapstein mattkapstein at proton.me
Tue Aug 29 10:57:24 UTC 2023

Dear friends,

Sorry to be troubling the list again so soon, but might anyone have a soft copy of:
LA VALLEE POUSSIN Louis de, 1937 : « Le bouddhisme et le Yoga de Patañjali. », in Mélanges chinois et bouddhiques, V, p. 223-242 ?

I've not succeeded in locating this on the web. Hathi Trust provides a snippet search of the volume, but no more.

with thanks as always for your very kind attention,
Matthew

Matthew T. Kapstein
Professor emeritus
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes, PSL Research University, Paris

Associate
The University of Chicago Divinity School

https://ephe.academia.edu/MatthewKapstein

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.