[INDOLOGY] Pdf of Līḷācaritra?

Westin Harris wlharris at ucdavis.edu
Sat Aug 26 01:38:16 UTC 2023

Greetings Indologists,

Does anyone have a PDF of the Marathi *Līḷācaritra* that might share with
me, preferably the Dvitīyāvṛttī of the *Mahārāshṭra Rājya Sāhitya-Sãskṛti
Maṇḍaḷa*, *1982*, edition in Devanāgarī (entitled Śrīcakradhara
Līḷācaritra) . Devanāgarī or Roman pdfs and/or etexts of other editions
would also be acceptable.

Back when HathiTrust was allowing full access to documents during COVID-19
lockdown, I was able to access and transcribe several chapters for my
dissertation research. However, I need more information to properly cite
the sections I have excerpted and HathiTrust has long since discontinued
their emergency full access program.

In related news, I was excited to discover that Anne Feldhaus will soon
publish Volume 1 of her English translation! Thank you, Anne, if you are on
this list.

*Sincerely,*

*Westin Harris*
Ph.D. Candidate
Study of Religion
University of California, Davis
https://religions.ucdavis.edu/people/westin-harris

2021 Dissertation Fellow,
The Robert H. N. Ho Family Foundation Program in Buddhist Studies

Sarva Mangalam.