[INDOLOGY] publication of Sūtras of Jaiminīya Sāmaveda with commentaries

Finnian Moore-Gerety finnian_moore-gerety at brown.edu
Mon Aug 7 18:23:27 UTC 2023

Dear Asko—
Wonderful to hear that the fruits of your monumental labors on Jaiminīya traditions will now be easily accessible through EJVS. I wish you a hearty congratulations!  I’d also encourage our colleagues to engage with these texts and learn more about this fascinating Vedic school.

Yours,

Finnian M.M. Gerety
Visiting Assistant Professor of Religious Studies
Interim Director of Undergraduate Studies, Saxena Center for Contemporary South Asia
[Affiliated] Faculty of Contemplative Studies Initiative
Brown University
www.finniangerety.com <http://finniangerety.com/>