[INDOLOGY] tuning paste

Tieken, H.J.H. (Herman) H.J.H.Tieken at hum.leidenuniv.nl
Sun Aug 6 18:42:58 UTC 2023

Dear List members

I would like to thank all those who replied to my message about the tuning paste:
Tarani Awasthi, Agnes Korn (and via her, Roman Mascagni), Satyanad Kichenassamy, Matthew Kapstein, V.S. Rajam, David Eric Silverberg (the yāḻ is indeed a harp), Madhav Deshpande and Herman Tull.
It remains astonishing how wide a field of expertises is available on the Indology List!
With kind regards

Herman Tieken
Stationsweg 58
2515 BP Den Haag
The Netherlands
00 31 (0)70 2208127
website: hermantieken.com<http://hermantieken.com/>

The Aśoka Inscriptions: Analysing a corpus, New Delhi: Primus Books, 2023.
https://primusbooks.com/ancient/the-asoka-inscriptions-analysing-a-corpus-by-herman-tieken/