[INDOLOGY] tuning paste

Matthew Kapstein mattkapstein at proton.me
Sat Aug 5 20:47:19 UTC 2023

To Satyanad Kichenassamy’s wonderfully informative reply to this query, I only wish to add that some indologists who have experience in archeology, art history, or manuscriptology may have encountered the technique of chemical analysis known as Raman Spectroscopy and based on C V Raman’s work on optics. Quite the man for all seasons.

Matthew Kapstein

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS