[INDOLOGY] Affiliations for Fulbright

Buchta, David david_buchta at brown.edu
Fri Sep 30 19:59:15 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

I want to offer my thanks for all of the suggestions sent off-list! It was
both very helpful, but also quite encouraging to her to see how mutually
supportive this community of scholars can be. She just sent me an informal
message, "omg your colleagues are so nice." I greatly appreciate it!

Best,
Dave
--
David Buchta, PhD