[INDOLOGY] Lectures by Prof. Amba Kulkarni at the new Campus Condorcet Paris-Aubervilliers

Jan E.M. Houben jemhouben at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:47:49 UTC 2022

Dear All,
For anyone who is interested and able to adjust to Paris time I announce
the following lectures for which there will also be a zoom link.
Because of visa problems which are now solved this announcement is a little
late for the first lecture, but still sufficiently in time, I hope, for the
other three lectures.
With best regards,
Jan Houben

https://www.ephe.psl.eu/agenda/linguistique-informatique-du-sanskrit-et-la-tradition-grammaticale-indienne

Cycle de conférences de Amba KULKARNI, Professor and Head Department of
Sanskrit Studies, University of Hyderabad, Directeur d’études invitée par
Jan HOUBEN et Peter STOKES: "Linguistique informatique du sanskrit et la
tradition grammaticale indienne"

Series of lectures by Amba KULKARNI, Professor and Head Department of
Sanskrit Studies, University of Hyderabad, Directeur d'études invitée
invited by Jan HOUBEN and Peter STOKES: "Computational linguistics of
Sanskrit and the Indian grammatical tradition"

--

*Jan E.M. Houben*

Directeur d'Études, Professor of South Asian History and Philology

*Sources et histoire de la tradition sanskrite*

École Pratique des Hautes Études (EPHE, Paris Sciences et Lettres)

*Sciences historiques et philologiques *

Groupe de recherches en études indiennes (EA 2120)

*johannes.houben [at] ephe.psl.eu <johannes.houben at ephe.psl.eu>*

*https://ephe-sorbonne.academia.edu/JanEMHouben
<https://ephe-sorbonne.academia.edu/JanEMHouben>*

*https://www.classicalindia.info* <https://www.classicalindia.info>

LabEx Hastec OS 2021 -- *L'Inde Classique* augmentée: construction,
transmission

et transformations d'un savoir scientifique