[INDOLOGY] A site for Indological books in German?

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:11:04 UTC 2022

The many Indological books available on the web seem to mostly be in
English or Indian languages, thanks above all to the Digital Library of
India and its availability via Archive.org. There is also Gallica for books
in French. Is there a site for Indological books in German?

I have had no luck in finding Konrad Meisig's 1988 book, Das Sūtra von den
vier Ständen: das Aggañña-Sutta im Licht seiner chinesischen Parallelen,
nor Adelheid Mette's 1973 booklet, *Indische Kulturstiftungsberichte und
ihr Verhältnis zur Zeitaltersage*. I would be happy to buy these books if
reasonably possible. I found A. Mette's book at AbeBooks for $32.46. OK,
but then shipping from Germany to U.S.A. for this 35-page booklet is $45.75!

Am I missing some digital site that has Indological books in German?

Thanks,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.