[INDOLOGY] Maya Chattopadhyay

Jeffery Long dharmaprof108 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 16:46:21 UTC 2022

Dear Friends,

I am searching for the email address of Maya Chattopadhyay (the author of Devotional friendship (Sakhya) in the Vaisnavism of the Early Caitanya Tradition). If you know her email address, please send it to me off-list. Or if you are her, please contact me directly.

Thank you very much!

Jeff

Dr. Jeffery D. Long
Carl W. Zeigler Professor of Religion, Philosophy, & Asian Studies
School of Arts & Humanities
Elizabethtown College
Elizabethtown, PA

https://etown.academia.edu/JefferyLong

Series Editor, Explorations in Indic Traditions: Ethical, Philosophical, and Theological
Lexington Books

“One who makes a habit of prayer and meditation will easily overcome all difficulties and remain calm and unruffled in the midst of the trials of life.”  (Holy Mother Sarada Devi)

“We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself.” (Carl Sagan)