[INDOLOGY] publication announcement: Skandapurāṇa volume 5

peter bisschop pcbisschop at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:01:45 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the publication of volume 5 of the critical
edition of the Skandapurāṇa (Adhyāyas 96-112. The Varāha Cycle and the
Andhaka Cycle Continued):
https://brill.com/view/title/59532

Thanks to the support of the J. Gonda Fund Foundation, its electronic
version is made available in Open Access. Of course there is nothing that
beats the real thing: the hardback can be pre-ordered from Brill and will
be available from 21 April.

The following link provides an overview of all the volumes published so far
in the series:
https://brill.com/view/serial/GOSS

For review copies for journal editors please contact Mrs. Patricia Radder
at Brill publishers: Radder at brill.com

We hope you enjoy the text as much as we do!

Best regards,
Also on behalf of Yuko Yokochi,
Peter Bisschop

——
Peter C. Bisschop
Professor of Sanskrit and Ancient Cultures of South Asia
Leiden University Institute for Area Studies (LIAS)
P.O. Box 9515 / 2300 RA Leiden / The Netherlands
https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/staffmembers/peter-bisschop#tab-1
https://leidenuniv.academia.edu/PeterBisschop