[INDOLOGY] Śatapatha Brāhmana PDF needed

Harry Spier vasishtha.spier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:24:28 UTC 2020

Dear list members,
1) Does anyone have a pdf of  The Śatapatha Brāhmana in the Kāṇvīya
Recension by Caland .  I was only able to find Vol. II part 2 on archive.org.
If someone has the other parts and could send them to me I'd greatly
appreciate it.

2) Also what is the most reliable printed edition of the mAdhyandina
recension?.  If someone has this and could send it or point to an online
version of it would be great   I know there is an etext in GRETIL but as
far as I can see there is no information about what printed edition the
GRETIL text is from.
Thanks,
Harry Spier