[INDOLOGY] query about publication announcement on book on buddhism

David and Nancy Reigle dnreigle at gmail.com
Sun May 17 02:01:22 UTC 2020

Dear Prof. Pandurangi,

Perhaps you are thinking of this book by Kamaleswar Bhattacharya, *The
Ātman-Brahman in Ancient Buddhism*. It was announced here:

http://list.indology.info/pipermail/indology_list.indology.info/2015-May/041196.html

An Indian reprint of it from Motilal Banarsidass is also now available.

Best regards,

David Reigle
Colorado, U.S.A.