Re: [INDOLOGY] Sambulā-Jātaka

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sun Mar 22 20:01:09 UTC 2020

In the R̥gveda, there is an account of Indra cleansing Apālā from a skin
disease.  For a discussion of this, see:

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]