[INDOLOGY] Fwd: "East and West on Dvaita"One Day International Seminar on Dvaita Vedanta, on 25.2.2020 Bengaluru.

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:59:17 UTC 2020

Dear All,
You are cordially invited to join this seminar.

Earlier traditional scholars were  ignorant or  used to ignore about what
their Western counterparts wrote in European languages. But that situation
has changed little bit atleast with reference to Dvaita Vedanta where not
so young like myself and other young scholars are ready to understand and
reply it.

But situation does not improve unless there happens a fave to face dialogue
between them.

This is the first such dialogue happening between Indian and Western
colleagues who are working on Dvaita Vedanta.

I hope it is a small step towards filling this gap.

We welcome all the people to work in Dvaita Vedanta, one of the great
philosophies, irrespective of their cast creed and nationality.

Kar*nataka Samskrit University*
*and PoornaPrajna samshodhana mandiram*
*jointly organize*

"East and West on Dvaita"
One Day International Seminar on Dvaita Vedanta, on 25.2.2020 <2522020>
Venue*:* Poorna Prajna samshodhana mandiram, Bengaluru.

Details are attached herewith.

--
Veeranarayana N.K. Pandurangi
Dean, Faculty of Vedanta,

अथ चेत्त्वमिमं धर्म्यं संग्रामं न करिष्यसि। ततः स्वधर्मं कीर्तिं च हित्वा
पापमवाप्स्यसि।।
तस्मादुत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिश्चयः। निराशीर्निर्ममो भूत्वा युध्यस्व
विगतज्वरः।। (भ.गी.)

http://www.ksu.ac.in
http://www.ksu.ac.in/en/dr-veeranarayana-n-k-pandurangi/
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/bvparishat>