[INDOLOGY] Corona

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Tue Apr 14 17:08:54 UTC 2020

Thanks, Joana.  Focusing on Sanskrit helps me keep away from watching Trump
on CNN.  A definite needed distraction. Best wishes,

Madhav

Madhav M. Deshpande
Professor Emeritus, Sanskrit and Linguistics
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Senior Fellow, Oxford Center for Hindu Studies

[Residence: Campbell, California, USA]