[INDOLOGY] FW: Études védiques et pāṇinéennes_missing Tome IV

Jan Filipský filipsky at orient.cas.cz
Tue Apr 14 11:57:17 UTC 2020

Dear All,

The generosity and efforts of all concerned are marvellous and deserve the utmost admiration of all including a nit-picking nobody like my humble self.

Unfortunately, under Tome 4 one can find Tome VI (the same file as under Tome 6), but the proper Tome IV (Les hymnes to Viśvedevāḥ) is missing. I have the correct file at my disposal and am willing to share it, but 7,6 MB is probably too large to attach.

Technically, I am not sure how to upload it to the Archive.org. Any help?

Best regards,

Jan Filipsky, Prague