[INDOLOGY] publication of my paper titled “Evolution of the Patterns of Cultic Encounters between Buddhism and Brahmanism in the Religious Space of Some Excavated Buddhist Religious Centres of Early Medieval Bihar and Bengal: A Study Based on an Analysis of the Published Archaeological Data’

Birendra Nath Prasad birendra176 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 11:31:18 UTC 2019

Respected Colleagues
I am happy to share the news of the publication of my paper titled “Evolution of the Patterns of Cultic Encounters between Buddhism and Brahmanism in the Religious Space of Some Excavated Buddhist Religious Centres of Early Medieval Bihar and Bengal: A Study Based on an Analysis of the Published Archaeological Data’,  in Religions of South Asia, London, Vol. 12, no.3, 2018, pp. 1-37”. This SCOPUS-indexed internationally peer-reviewed journal is edited by Prof. Simon Brodbeck, University of Cardiff.
Fore more information, you may see https://journals.equinoxpub.com/ROSA/article/view/38544
With regards
Dr. Birendra Nath Prasad
Assistant Professor