[INDOLOGY] Request for Embryology / Anatomy in Ayurveda

andra.kleb at gmail.com andra.kleb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 13:55:04 UTC 2019

Dear Dr Patel,

you will surely find the following extensive study very useful:

@book{rpd_origin,
 Address = {Delhi},
 Author = {Rahul Peter Das},
 Publisher = {Motilal Banarsidass Publishers Private Limited},
 Series = {Indical Medical Traditions, Vol. VI},
 Title = {The Origin of the Life of a Human Being, Conception and the Female According to Ancient Indian Medical and Sexological Literature},
 Year = {2003}}

best,
Andrey