[INDOLOGY] Script tables

Andrew Ollett andrew.ollett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 04:12:26 UTC 2019

Dear list members,

I was wondering whether anyone has experience drawing up "script tables,"
representating the characters used either in a given document (say a
manuscript or inscription) or in a collection of documents. I realize that
a lot depends on whether the table will be printed or published online
(e.g., the use of color images), but I'm interested in recommendations for
producing suitable images. (I'm aware of the very useful charts, adapted
from Bühler’s Indische Palaeographie, that Dániel Balogh posted on this
list some time ago.)

Andrew