[INDOLOGY] The alphabet found in the Lalitavistara

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 05:00:13 UTC 2019

Dear Madhav,
If you do a search of the Muktabodha digital library searchable etexts
collection   for akārādikṣakārānta  you will find many references to
the letters from a to kṣa in about 40 different tantric texts.

 In the search etexts field you need to type in Kyoto-Harvard
transliteration between angle brackets i.e. <akArAdikSakArAnta>

Best wishes,
Harry Spier